We believe in gaining a complete understanding of each client’s business, methods, culture and policies. By doing so, the firm can better assist clients in managing their relationships with their customers, suppliers, employees, consultants and agents. That’s a philosophy you don’t find in many legal services firms – and it’s a tremendous advantage for young and growing companies.
Many of our clients utilize us as their outside general counsel to provide day-to-day legal services without incurring the cost of full-time in-house counsel. Others utilize the firm for specific needs, such as the negotiation of technology development or software license agreements or for financing activities.
Our attorneys are highly experienced in the negotiation and preparation of a large range of business agreements, including:
- the sale of goods and services
- consulting agreements
- non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- teaming and reseller agreements
- product and technology development, licensing and sales agreements
- leasing agreements
- employment agreements.
The firm also provides counsel on:
- business structuring, restructuring and governance
- purchase and sales of businesses and lines of business
- employment law issues and employment agreements
- stock option plans and other employee “equity” arrangements, such as stock appreciation rights.
Keeping Corporate Housekeeping Up To Date
Many companies, especially emerging companies on an accelerated growth track, lack the in-house expertise to manage necessary “corporate housekeeping” tasks. The firm assists its clients with the day-to-day corporate obligations associated with running their business – including shareholder meetings, required annual corporate filings and corporate record keeping.
When A Special Need Arises
When clients face specialized challenges outside of the firm’s areas of expertise, we utilize consulting relationships with other law and accounting firms in order to provide clients with the specialized counsel needed to reach the best possible conclusion for the client.